- Manufactured using 99.9% Pure Electrolytic Grade Copper having more than 100% conductivity to ensure
minimum power losses and maximum safety.
- Mainly used to provide power to submersible pump motors.
- Conductor shall be of Class-V as per IS:8130/1984.
- Insulated with Special PVC Compound to provide safety from mechanical damage, abrasion & corrosion.
- Sheathing material provides resistance to oil, moisture & superior mechanical strength without losing its flexibility.
- Light in weight and smaller bending radius. Easier in Jointing and Termination.
- Higher Current Carrying Capacity and higher overload capacity.
- ISI marked meet the latest requirements of IS: 694-2010 ensuring extra protection against electric shocks, short circuits and fires.
SGI- 3 Core Flat Cables
SGI make PVC Insulated and PVC Sheathed 3 Core Industrial Flat Cables with Flexible Bright Annealed Bare Copper Conductor for Voltage
Grade upto 1100 Volts mainly for submersible use.
Plain annealed bare copper conductor as per IS: 8130: 1984
Insulated with PVC Compound Type A and Sheathed with Type ST-1 PVC Compound
Available with FR, FRLS‐H or HR Compound on Request.
Standard Colour :
Core :– Red, Yellow & Blue.
Black. Other colors are available on request.
Standard Packing 100 Meters coils duly wrapped, 500 mtrs and 1000 mtrs in wooden drums.
||Sheath Approx. Overall
at 20 F